Tips to Get Beautiful,Smooth and Soft Skin
Tips to Get Beautiful,Smooth and Soft Skin- Many people having smooth, silky and noticeably luminous skin radiates youthfulness and confidence especially for women. So be prepared to feel gorgeous because we have the best tips on getting the most desirable baby characteristic- soft skin.
Please check and Get a stunner skin with these tips:
1) Drink at least 15 glasses of water every day.
2) Mix Turmeric, sandal powder and olive oil and apply to body. Shower after 10 minutes.
3) Massage your skin with milk. Milk has moisturizer, it will keep your skin smooth.
Cool Use humidifiers and keep room temperature moderate to keep your skin away from dryness.
4) Hot water blushes your skin and you don t feel fresh unless you have bath with little cold water. If you have shower for a longtime, dead skin will be automatically be removed. Do not rub with towel, be gentle on your skin.
5) To get soft smooth skin take food which contains more A and C vitamin,eat green vegitables more.
6) Grate carrot and boil. Massage that mixture to body to get fair and smooth skin.
7) For natural bleaching: – mix milk and lemon juice. The milk will break as soon as you mix the lemon juice in it. Use that mixture to massage on your body. It works as natural bleaching.
8 ) Mix turmeric and cream on the top of milk,add some drops of lemon juice,musturd oil leave it for a while then remove it. you can apply this paste in whole body.
9) If you go into sun your skin will lost the fair ness. To get your skin color to normal take equal quantities of cucumber juice and tomato juice and apply on to skin. Shower after 10 minutes.
10) Massage mustard oil to your skin for 5 minutes and have shower with gram flour or mild soap. in this way tou can know how to make the skin fair.
11) How to get nice skin you can mix curds (yogurt) with wheat flour and apply to your skin and take shower after 5 minutes.
12) How do i get beautiful skin, you can use cool Grind rose petals and mix with cream on the top of milk and apply to your body. Shower after 10 minutes.
13) Scaly skin is a result of fluorine deficiency. Fluorine is the anti-resistant element of the human body, the absence of which creates problems in the blood and spleen. Since cooking and heating foods destroys fluorine, it is better to eat uncooked raw fruits and vegetables. Other foods rich in fluorine are goat milk and cheese, rye flour, avocados, sea plants and cabbage, cream whey and cottage cheese.
14) Wrinkle skin is a result of Sodium deficiency and makes skin sticky. Cucumbers are ideal for combating and preventing sodium deficiency because they are not only high in sodium, but also help in keeping the body cool, a great summer s treat.
15) Skin rashes are the result of silicon deficiency. To avoid pus and rashes, eat plenty of sprouts, alfalfa, barley, tomatoes, spinach, strawberries and figs.
16) Cut some beet root into small pieces and grind them. Squeeze juice from beet root and massage to your face for 5 minutes. Shower after 10 minutes with mild soap or gram flour.
17) To make skin smooth mix honey in water and drink daily in the morning to keep your skin shiny and smooth.
18) Warm honey and mix with lemon juice and apply on to face. Wash after it dry.
You can use these tips as they are fully useful for your skin and health.. And don’t forget to read the other article Tips for Keep Skin Soft and Smooth in Winter , please enjoy and thanks.. ^^list online : beyonce december 2012, SAnta claus in lingerie, smooth skin after baby oil, soft skin tips, baby smooth skin, Smooth soft skin, soft smooth skin, tips for soft skin, tips to make skin fair, trend rambut 2012
Tags:Beauty, How to make skin smooth, Skin, Smooth, Soft, Tips Beauty
- Inner beauty Blogs Provide All You Need!
- Celebrity’s Cheap Beauty Secrets
- Aloe Vera : Beneficial For Your Skin Problems
- Tips for Best Hair Day
- 10 Hair Care Tips in Winter
"If this article useful for you, please share it, and thank's "