Kate Upton & Jon Hamm Cover Esquire USA March 2012
Kate Upton & Jon Hamm Cover Esquire USA March 2012 – As we know Esquire is a men’s magazine, published in the U.S. by the Hearst Corporation. For March 2012 Esquire USA took Kate Upton & Jon Hamm as a Covers model.
The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue isn’t out for the next couple of days, but to those of you anticipating that Kate Upton might NOT get the cover over Anne Vyalitsyna, Fear not! Even if she doesn’t score the cover, she still gets to steal the cover away from “Mad Men” star Jon Hamm on the March issue of Esquire.
The issue features a fold-out of image of Jon Hamm that (when pulled open) reveals Kate Upton as the actual covergirl! Check it out.
[Scans courtesy of VampireHorde @ Fashion Scans Remastered]
Tags:Cover Magazine, Esquire USA, Jon Hamm, Kate Upon, Kate Upton, March 2012
- Kate Upton for Elle France January 2013
- Kate Bosworth Covers Harper’s Bazaar Australia January 2013
- Kate Moss Covers ELLE Japan December 2012
- Tyra Banks for Cosmopolitan South Africa December 2012
- Cheryl Cole for Glamour UK December 2012
"If this article useful for you, please share it, and thank's "