Dolce & Gabbana new Sport Olympics Perfume
Dolce & Gabbana new Sport Olympics Perfume – And today we are in an Olympic year, we continue with new releases of Sport men’s fragrances for men. Given the philosophy of sport as a challenge and as mind-body balance. This idea of physical competition with the ideal man of classical Greece is what has inspired the fashion house Dolce & Gabbana cosmetics and her new fragrance: The One Sport. The eau de toilette has notes of rosemary output very Mediterranean, while the heart is made of redwood and cardamom and the bottom contains patchouli and musk.
The model chosen as the face of this new fragrance is the athletic Adam Senn who plays this sort of modern gladiator. “The campaign wanted to express the iconic meaning of sport, based on the concept of the Olympic Games of ancient Greece and Rome mens sana in corpore sano reference,” explains Stefano Gabbana. “The campaign represents the sport as part of healthy lifestyle,” says Domenico Dolce, “athletic movements, discipline and fair competition among athletes.
Dolce & Gabbana new fragrance for Sport men’s
Sport Line The One Dolce & Gabbana.
- Eau de Toilette. Price: 45 euros / 30 ml. 59 euros / 50 ml. 79 euros / 100 ml.
- After Shave Lotion. Price: 56/100 ml
- After Shave Balm. Price: € 41 euros / 75 ml.
- Shower Gel. Price: 26 euros / 200 ml.
- Deodorant Spray. Price: 26 € EUR / 150 ml.
- Deodorant Stick. Price: 26 euros / 75 ml.
Tags:Adam Senn, Dolce & Gabbana, Fragrance, Olympic Games, Parfume, Sport, Sport Fragrance, women dress bats design
- Nina Ricci “Nina L’Eau” Fragrance with Frida Gustavsson
- Gucci Guilty Fragrance Review
- Perfume Buying Guide for Beginners
- Madly Kenzo for Women by Kenzo Fragrance
- Katie Holmes for Harper’s Bazaar Russia October 2012
"If this article useful for you, please share it, and thank's "