Collection The Hottest Italian Skirts
Collection The Hottest Italian Skirts - A skirt is so feminine. It’s sexy. It can hug the curves or caress them gently as the fabric cascades over the skin. And now lifefashionfy will share the Italian skirts. Italian skirts come three ways. There are gonnellone (long skirt), gonna (mid-length, usually just at or slightly above the knee) and a mini gonna (mini, or short skirt). Many people equate the mini skirt with sex appeal. In this article, I’ll show you that a skirt of any length can be both feminine and sexy
1) Mantani’s Autumn 2005 collection, we have this lovely long skirt with an asymmetrical cut. The fabric is part jersey, part polyester and all stretch. It’s sheer in the right spots but never indecent.
You flash a hint of leg – and in, some places, more than a hint with the slit and a bit of a lace. You can wear this skirt in either black or brown. Pair it with dark stockings and boots like the model in the image does for a deep, rich and couture effect or use fishnets or lace stockings and high heels for a softer, more feminine look.
This skirt shows that sometimes what you’re hiding is sexier than what you show. It’s the hint, the tease of skin that makes this skirt so fantastic.
2) This Prada skirt is worn low on the hips and is perfect for the woman who has a sleek and sexy midriff. This skirt has great lines and an eye-catching print which includes dyed goat fur on the front. There is a zip closure on the side that’s oh-so sexy and subtle.
Of course, the back view is just as nice. It hugs the rump and clings to you in all the right places. The hemline is slightly asymmetrical too!
3) What would a list of the ten hottest and sexiest Italian-made skirts be without a hot and sexy denim mini? It wouldn’t be good. I can tell you that. Here from Dolce & Gabbana (D&G) we have a 5-pocket, button-fly mini that hangs below the rump and well-above the knee. The skirt is a stretchy denim and has a fantastic seam going off in a diagonal direction from the zipper down to the bottom hem. It brings your eyes to the best place the legs. There’s nothing like a mini skirt to emphasize a pair of fantastic thighs, right?
4) In combination with Yoox, Taviani has brought this fantastic gray skirt with the wrap-around detail to you. The elasticized waist is both forgiving and comfortable. The fit is flawless and goes just below the knee, which is quite flattering to a variety of body types. The fabric is a light-weight jumper material and the interior is lined. I like this skirt because it’s comfortable and lush-looking. There’s nothing sexier sometimes than being comfortable, no?
5) This Roberto Cavalli stunner is an animal print mid-length gonna. The side detail with the elongating strips screams sexy appeal to me. The fit is fantastic! Look how it tones the tummy and caresses the derriere. This skirt looks just as good coming as it does going. You can wear it with pride just about anywhere. Did I mention the animal print? Of course I did but it bears repeating. Nothing awakens animalistic urges like a sexy, animal print skirt. Am I right, or am I right?list online : wrap around skirt, Skirt Tease, britney spears new man 2012, women in skirts and boots, very iong wedding dress, skirt show, polo collection 2012, pics skirtwomen hotest, long italian skirtd, justin style 2012 trend
Tags:Fashion Collection, Italian Skirts, Prada, Skirt
- How to Choose a Bra Size
- Tips to Combination of Dress Shirts and Ties
- Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes Spring 2013
- David Beckham Spiky Hairstyle Collection
- Burberry Shoes For Women 2012
"If this article useful for you, please share it, and thank's "